Hello Sunshine! I just want to say, I love Springtime! For most of us, it has been a brutal winter & having beautiful blooms everywhere is very satisfying.
I am sometimes contacted to sample skin & hair care products, but I am very low maintenance on my daily routine & do not like to use products with lots of ingredients that are not natural. Oil Essentials contacted me and offered to send me a sample & I accepted because I actually already used products like this at the current time. I was kindly sent the sample & I can now say, after a month of use, that this is My New Favorite Beauty Product! I use this every time I wash my face. Just a drop and my skin feels silky smooth & a radiant glow.
I also put a few drops in my hair, by rubbing it in the palms of my hand and combing it through & working it to the ends. Oil Essentials not only gives my hair such a beautiful & healthy shine, but I know I am giving my hair the moisture that it deserves.
Oil Essentials is also great for any dry spots, such as your: elbows, knees & the heels of your feet. Perfect for our spring sandal weather!
It’s hard to say what is my favorite benefit of Oil Essentials. It feels great & nourishes my face. It gives my hair a healthy shine and moisture. It has a beautiful light fragrance that is not medicinal. The price of Oil Essentials is very affordable and available at H-E-B grocery stores, Rite Aid & Target Stores. A major benefit: I can tell you that one of my most bothersome properties about moisturizers is that it leaves a long lasting greasy feel on your skin & that is NOT what I get with Oil Essentials. As soon as I put it on, it is working! Always good because there is no need to moisturize door knobs or light switches as I do when I use other products.
Oil Essentials are available in 6 different Oils Free From Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates & Synthetic Colors including:
- Seabuckthorn Berry & Borage: A harmonious blend of sea buckhorn berry & borage seed oils, bolstered by the nourishing benefits of avocado & meadow foam seed oils. Boosts hydration for skin & adds shine to hair.
- Omega 3, 6, & 9 & Evening Primrose: ( Sample I was given ) A revitalizing, light combination of evening primrose, sunflower seed & meadow foam seed oils, boosted with inca-inchi oil – rich in omega 3, 6 & 9. Helps to heal dry skin & strengthen & moisturize hair and scalp.
- Neroli & Avocado: Stimulate your senses with this unique blend of neroli and avocado oils, boosted with sesame seed, meadow foam seed, cardamom seed & citrus oils. Protects & balances skin & hair by controlling overproduction of sebum.
- Argan & Wheat Germ: A rich balance of argan & wheat germ oils, formulated to replenish skin & hair with essential nutrients, with added benefits of olive and meadow foam oils. Prevents moisture loss when used on skin and an excellent conditioner for hair.
- Sweet Almond & Macadamia: A perfect blend of sweet almond & macadamia nut oils, crafted to prevent moisture loss in skin & hair and bolstered with jojoba & meadow foam seed oils.
- Lavender & Rose Hip: A soothing blend of lavender & rose hip oils, with the added nourishing effects of coconut, sunflower & meadow foam seed oils.
I’m happy to find Oil Essentials at my neighborhood H-E-B Grocery Store. As I mentioned, I am very low maintenance and I love that I can pick it up whenever I am doing my grocery shopping. I found Oil Essentials in the Soap Aisle of H-E-B. You can also find Oil Essentials at Rite Aid and Target Stores. Each Oil has an MSRP of $12.99 & as you can see above, I found them at H-E-B for $9.97.
Try Oil Essentials in your beauty routine. I think you will really love it as much as I do. Thanks for visiting &
Lots of Love,
Princess Mousey Cards
Feel free to share this post! Thanks.